Secrets of few success bound entrepreneurs.

First of all, I will like you to know that "There's no mystery in business success. If you do each day's task successfully and stay faithfully within these natural operations of commercial laws which I talk so much about and keep your head clear,you will come out all right".- John D. Rockefeller.
Dream big!
"People who dream small dreams continue to live as small people".-Rich Dad.
"Aim for the highest"-Andrew Carnegie.

Dream big and pursue your dreams vigorously. Dream big just like the man who said that "I always knew I was going to be rich.I Don't doubt it for a minute".

"God is such a loving father. He gave everyone of us a blank cheque. Anything you write on that cheque will be yours. But unfortunately;most people die poor because they don't write something big on that cheque. The cheque is a gift called life".- Ajaero Tony Martins.

Dream big,think big and retain that mentality and you're sure to attain it.

Don't stop dreaming,in short,dream extra-ordinarily,insanely,imagine impossibilities. Just like Howard Hughes who said; "I intend to be the greatest golfer in the world,the finest film producer in Holy wood,the greatest pilot in the world and the richest man in the world".

"Believe in your dreams.People may tell you that you won't make it,that you're wasting your time. If you keep your dream in mind,have done your research and are willing to work hard,you can make it come true.

Work very hard
"I have no complex about wealth. I have worked very hard for my money,producing things people need".-J.Paul Getty.

Work hard,don't expect to achieve success in laziness or in your comfort zone. "My formula for success? Rise early,work late,strike oil". - J. Paul Getty. Lika Shing knew better when he said ; "I worked hard to achieve the goals that I set for myself.

Take Risks
"Seek advice on risk from the wealthy who still take risks,not friends who do nothing more than football bets". -J Paul Getty.

Great entrepreneurs are risk takers so you must take risks!.
"You must take risks with both your own money or with borrowed money. Risk taking is essential to business growth. "J. Paul Getty.

"When there's a crisis,that's when some are interested in getting out and that's when we're interested in getting in".

Be persistent and tenacious
When you start your business,stick to it until it yields success no matter the challenges. Be unwavering,stand firm and be tenacious. Becoming an entrepreneur is a process and the process is not an easy one. "In the journey of entrepreneurship,tenacity of purpose is supreme". - Alhaji Aliko Dangote.

Make sacrifices,expect disappointments and have a positive attitude. "Patience;this is the greatest business asset. Wait for the right time to make your moves". -J. Paul Getty.

Don't give up no matter what the situation may seem like because "Most people give up when they're about to achieve success. They quit on one yard line. They give up at the last minute of the game,on one foot from a winning touch down". -Henry Ross Perot.

Be highly creative and innovative
"I like my job because it involves learning. I like being around smart people who are trying to figure out new things that actually have an impact.

Develop yourself
"Skills make you rich not theories". -Rich Dad.
"The ability to sell is the number one skill in business. If you cannot sell,don't bother thinking about becoming a business owner".

Acquire as many skills as you can. Not just business skills but personal skills. "I believe that the true road to pr-eminent success in any line is to make yourself master of that line". -Andrew Carnegie.

Finally, "Work on yourself and the impact is sure to reflect on whatever thing you're working on".

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing these powerful and uplifting quotes. I will be sure to remember this as I go throughout my day. Excellent! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for stopping by,I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete

share your thoughts below